Immigration Lawyer in Lee County
At Gardner Law, PLLC, we believe in your right to come to the United States—whether for travel, for work, or for life. Your path, however, may be full of legal and financial obstacles. In recent years, annual caps have decreased while wait times have increased. The smallest errors can lead to delays or outright denials, and we understand how devastating this can be if your future depends on an accepted application.
Our Lee County immigration attorneys have spent more than 15 years developing the skills and resources needed to assist you. We want to be your trusted advocates throughout this challenging process, and our goal is to help you obtain the immigration benefit you need in as little time as possible.
Our Immigration Services
When we founded our firm, we decided to focus exclusively on immigration law because we wanted to provide nothing short of exemplary service for every client. Focusing our practice in this way has allowed us to handle a wide variety of cases. When you bring your immigration issue to our firm, therefore, you can trust that we have the experience needed to help you navigate this complex legal terrain.
At Gardner Law, PLLC, we handle the following types of cases:
- Family-Based or Employment-Based Immigration. Most individuals become lawful permanent residents (green card holders) through sponsorship by a family member or employer. We can help you file this petition and submit all necessary evidence to ensure you have the highest possible likelihood of success.
- Citizenship & Naturalization. To become a U.S. citizen, you will need to be a lawful permanent resident and successfully complete the naturalization process. We can guide you through every step of this extensive journey.
- I-9 & E-Verify Compliance. As a U.S. employer, you must take several steps to comply with immigration law. Whether your goal is to develop a compliance strategy or handle an audit, we have the knowledge and resources needed to minimize your liability and protect your business.
- Nonimmigrant Visas. A nonimmigrant visa is temporary. It is reserved for a wide variety of visitors, such as students, athletes, artists, investors, business travelers, and employees. Some nonimmigrant visas are humanitarian, reserved specifically for foreign nationals who have endured abuse or serious crimes. We can listen closely to your situation and long-term goals to determine which visa is right for you.
- Removal Defense, Detention, & Bond. If you are up against ICE or another enforcement agency, we can provide aggressive representation and dedicated counsel. We assist detained individuals, those facing removal proceedings, and their family members during the most challenging periods of their lives.
- Federal Litigation & Appeals. Not all decisions are final. If you find yourself in court or need to overturn an unfair denial, we are ready to support you. We have years of litigation experience and know what it takes to file a successful appeal.
Put Years of Experience in Your Corner
At Gardner Law, PLLC, our Lee County immigration lawyers are fully equipped to handle even the most complex immigration issues. We also offer 24/7 services because we understand that many legal matters cannot wait. If you need fearless advocates by your side, we are the team for you.
High Quality Legal Representation
As a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association, the North Carolina Advocates for Justice, the North Carolina Bar Association, and the North Carolina State Bar, Attorney Gardner has a reputation for professionalism and elite representation.
Your Success Is Our Priority
Hiring a knowledgeable and passionate immigration attorney to represent your interests is one of the most important steps you can take. When you come to us, we will take a personal interest in your case because we genuinely care about your success.
Lead Attorney Gardner is a world traveler who speaks fluent Spanish; the entire Gardner Law support team is fluent in Spanish as well. Our attorney will personally handle each legal aspect of your case. We will help you obtain the sense of ease and peace of mind you deserve during this trying and difficult time.
We Educate Clients
We will review your case, inform you of your rights, and guide you in the path that best suits your needs. We will fully equip you to make informed decisions every step of the way. We will offer you the zealous advocacy and compassionate support you deserve.