Employment Based-Immigrant Visas
Dedicated Raleigh Immigration Lawyers
When entering the United States for work, you may do so with either a temporary work visa or an immigrant visa, more commonly known as a green card, which allows you to work in the U.S. permanently. Eligibility is dependent on your personal immigration history, education, experience, and current employment. We are happy to work with you and your employer to determine the best option for your sponsoring company and your family.
Call our firm at (919) 355-5134 to schedule a case evaluation.
Only 140,000 employment-based green cards are allotted each year. For this reason, obtaining an immigration work visa can be challenging. When you work with one of our experienced and knowledgeable immigration lawyers, we will guide you through the process one step at a time. At Gardner Law, PLLC, we can work with you and your employer to determine which petition you are eligible for and how to work with your employer to obtain it.
Types of immigrant visas our attorneys can help you obtain include:
- EB-1a: For persons with extraordinary abilities in the arts, sciences, education, business, or athletic fields who have achieved international or national acclaim. If you qualify, you can self-petition and do not need an offer of employment.
- EB-1b & c: For outstanding professors and researchers; or executives or higher-level managers who are transferring internationally from their company’s foreign location to a U.S. office.
- EB-2: For individuals with advanced degrees.
- EB-3: For professionals, skilled workers, and some unskilled workers.
- EB-4: Reserved for special immigrants, such as religious workers, members of the U.S. government, members of the U.S. armed forces, physicians, broadcasters, and others.
- EB-5: Available for certain foreign investors.
Helping You Achieve Your Occupational Goals
Our goal at Gardner Law, PLLC is to help you achieve your short-term or long-term work goals in the United States. We provide personalized legal services in English and Spanish, depending on your individual needs.
High Quality Legal Representation
As a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association, the North Carolina Advocates for Justice, the North Carolina Bar Association, and the North Carolina State Bar, Attorney Gardner has a reputation for professionalism and elite representation.
Your Success Is Our Priority
Hiring a knowledgeable and passionate immigration attorney to represent your interests is one of the most important steps you can take. When you come to us, we will take a personal interest in your case because we genuinely care about your success.
Lead Attorney Gardner is a world traveler who speaks fluent Spanish; the entire Gardner Law support team is fluent in Spanish as well. Our attorney will personally handle each legal aspect of your case. We will help you obtain the sense of ease and peace of mind you deserve during this trying and difficult time.
We Educate Clients
We will review your case, inform you of your rights, and guide you in the path that best suits your needs. We will fully equip you to make informed decisions every step of the way. We will offer you the zealous advocacy and compassionate support you deserve.