The Nonimmigrant Visa Alphabet
Raleigh Lawyers for Your Visa Needs
The classification of "nonimmigrant" applies to any person coming to the United States for a specific purpose, usually to work or visit, for a temporary period of time. Some non-immigrant visas have longer durations than others, and each has its own eligibility requirements.
At Gardner Law, PLLC, we help our clients apply for and obtain nonimmigrant visas that best meet their needs, including but not limited to:
- B1/B2 visas for business travelers, domestic employees or international visitors
- E1/E2 visas for treaty traders and treaty investors
- E3 visas for Australian nationals working in a specialty occupation
- F1 visas for international students
- H-1B visas for professionals in specialty occupations
- J1 visas for exchange visitors such as students, trainees, researchers, or au pairs
- K1 visas for fiancés of US citizens to come marry in the US
- L1 visas for international companies interested in opening a US location or transferring a specialized employee or manager from its overseas office to its US office
- O1 visas for foreign nationals with extraordinary ability in the arts, sciences, education, business, or athletics
- P1 visas for athletes, artists and entertainers
- TN visas for Mexican and Canadian nationals seeking work as an eligible NAFTA professional
Nonimmigrant visa classifications will allow you to bring your spouse and children to the US as dependents during the validity of your stay. Some classifications also allow your spouse to receive work authorization while here with you in the US.
Let Us Help You Apply for a Nonimmigrant Visa
If you need a nonimmigrant visa to the US, we can help you apply for the visa that most appropriately reflects your reason for entry into the country. As a full-service immigration law firm, we want to make it easy for people to get the legal help they need at a price they can afford. In fact, we are so committed to helping our clients achieve their goals that we make ourselves available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
An initial consultation with a member of our team is only $200, and we will credit this amount back to you – in full – if you retain our services within 30 days of the consultation.
To take advantage of our services today, call us at (919) 355-5134 or contact us online. We welcome all travelers, from business professionals to students to fiancés and more.
High Quality Legal Representation
As a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association, the North Carolina Advocates for Justice, the North Carolina Bar Association, and the North Carolina State Bar, Attorney Gardner has a reputation for professionalism and elite representation.
Your Success Is Our Priority
Hiring a knowledgeable and passionate immigration attorney to represent your interests is one of the most important steps you can take. When you come to us, we will take a personal interest in your case because we genuinely care about your success.
Lead Attorney Gardner is a world traveler who speaks fluent Spanish; the entire Gardner Law support team is fluent in Spanish as well. Our attorney will personally handle each legal aspect of your case. We will help you obtain the sense of ease and peace of mind you deserve during this trying and difficult time.
We Educate Clients
We will review your case, inform you of your rights, and guide you in the path that best suits your needs. We will fully equip you to make informed decisions every step of the way. We will offer you the zealous advocacy and compassionate support you deserve.